Derived from natural sources like apples and citrus, Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) is an acid and powerful antioxidant that has beneficial effects for your skin.
A revolutionary skin treatment, AHA Anti Aging Serum uses these natural acids to penetrate your skin and efoliate dead skin cells. It is highly concentrated at 20% and Includes the science based DNA repair anti aging enzyme.This process revitalises old skin and helps to reverse the appearance of premature aging. This serum even can be used to treat photoaging caused by exposure to harmful UV rays, or appearance of common skin discolouration conditions. Has Liposomes to increase delivery and absorption
Benefits of AHA:
- Can treat dry skin (xerosis)
- Can treat scaly skin
- Can reduce appearance of pigmentation of the skin (melasma)
- Can treat pore reduction
- Concentrated AHA 20% chemical exfoliant whilst attracting deep hydration
- Two formulas one for oily/ problematic/ hormonal skin and one for dry/normal/mature skin
- Added DNA repair anti aging enzymes backed by scientific research
- Contains liposomes for increased absorption (delivery system)
- Created by Australian Dermatologist Dr Daniel Lanzer
- Made in Australia
- Helps skin texture and evening of skin tone
Uneven Skin Tone
Every second evening
Apply every second day in the PM after cleansing.
Apply 1-2 pumps on the palm of your hand and gently apply over your face and neck.
For optimal results use in conjunction with the other products of the D’lumiere range.
Water, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Panthenol, Cassia Alata leaf Extract
Postage & Delivery Estimates
Standard Australia Post: FREE
Express Post: $20
See our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee policy.